New patient appointments may be scheduled for 75 or 90 minutes.
To schedule a new patient appointment:
- Click on the New Patient Registration button on this page to create an account.
- Create a username and password to use when accessing the patient portal.
- Log onto the patient portal and click on “Request Appointment.” Then follow the prompts to select an appointment date and time. A confirmation email is sent within 24-48 hours.
- Click on “Questionnaires” on the patient portal to fill out new patient health questionnaires and patient forms. Please allow at least one hour to complete the forms.
- Enter medication and supplement information and list your preferred pharmacies on the portal.
Please complete all patient forms and health questionnaires at least 24 hours prior to your appointment. If completed less than 24 hours prior, valuable visit time may be spent reviewing them instead of discussing your health.
Note that Dr. Cook cannot communicate with you via the patient portal until you have become an established patient after your initial visit. If you are not yet an established patient and have questions for Dr. Cook, please email us or call 512-387-5813 and leave your name, number and a brief message. We will make every effort to respond within two business days.
For a list of Conditions Dr. Cook Addresses click here
Follow-up appointments may be scheduled for 30 or 60 minutes.
To schedule a follow-up appointment:
- Click on the Patient Portal Login button on this page and log onto the patient portal.
- Then click on the “Request Appointment” button and follow the prompts to select an appointment date and time. You will receive a confirmation email.
- Fill out returning patient health questionnaires on the patient portal at least 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- Be sure to regularly update your medication, supplement, and preferred pharmacies information on the portal.
To cancel your appointment online more than 24 hours prior to the appointment time (or before midnight on the Thursday prior to a Monday appointment), log onto the patient portal and click on the “Request Appointment” button. There, follow instructions for canceling and rescheduling appointments.
If you prefer, you may contact us Monday through Thursday during regular business hours at 512-387-5813. If we are unable to answer, please leave a message and include the date and time of the appointment you wish to cancel. We will make every effort to get back with you within one business day.
Late Cancellation/Missed Appointments
To cancel your appointment less than 24 hours prior to the appointment time (or after midnight on the Thursday prior to a Monday appointment) please contact us at 512-387-5813. If we are unable to answer, please leave a message and include the date and time of the appointment you wish to cancel.
Please note: A cancellation fee equal of $150 will be charged for missed appointments or cancellations less than 24 hours or one full business day prior to Tuesday through Friday appointments, or after midnight on the Thursday prior to Monday appointments. This fee will be due prior to the next scheduled appointment.